Community banks like Core Bank take in deposits and distribute loans that feed into a self-sustaining micro-economy and keep funds right here in Omaha. It is all part of a symbiotic relationship that community banks have with their communities. And the proceeds from those businesses employ residents, fund municipalities, and continue the cycle of locally based economic growth.
Key Benefits of a Community Bank:
- Local Expertise – Community banks outpace large banks in their average number of banks operating in both rural and urban markets by a 3:1 ratio.
- Personalized Service – Offer high-tech, high-touch service, giving consumers access to modern-day conveniences while maintaining the superior customer service for which community banks are known.
- Local Investments – When you deposit your money in a community bank, you’re helping to support local businesses and projects that make your community a better place to live and work. Learn more about our recent Second Annual Core Cares Golf Tournament.
- Stronger Communities – Community banks have a strong track record in helping underserved Americans by focusing a relatively large share of their resources in low- and moderate-income tracts.
And if you need more proof just consider the community bank impact on local communities:
- Community banks are preferred small business lenders, with an 81 percent net satisfaction score compared to 68 percent for large banks and just 43 percent for online lenders.
- Community banks operate in areas abandoned by others—serving as the only physical banking presence in nearly one in threeS. counties.
- Are committed lenders with loan growth that has outpaced noncommunity banks for eight years.
In conclusion, community banks are not just a place to stash your cash – they’re an essential part of the fabric of local communities. They offer personalized service, local expertise, and a commitment to investing in the economic success of their communities. By banking with a community bank, you’re supporting strong, resilient communities and demonstrating your commitment to building a brighter future for everyone. So no matter who you are, if you are looking for a banking partner, consider a community bank.
At Core Bank we pledge to never lose sight of the all-important “relationship” and the personalized service our customers expect. Core Bank is also proud to announce its membership with the Banking as a Service Association (Baas Association) signaling a new era of innovation, safe banking practices and elevated customer service for Core Bank’s customer’s and the financial industry.
The post The Community Bank Advantage appeared first on Core Bank.