Customers have the ability to order checks straight to their address on file using the web version of online banking. This is only available to customers who have ordered checks through Deluxe (in a branch or via the call center) in the past.
Customers would log into their online banking profile on the Centennial Bank website and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Services” tab and select “Order Checks”
- Click the “Order Checks” button to be directed to the Deluxe Website
- Once on the Deluxe website, the customer will follow these instructions:
- Click the red “Buy Checks” button in the top right of the screen and select type of check – Personal or Business
- Insert routing number, account number, and zip code to determine if a Deluxe order history exists
- If the customer’s information is located, they will be able to re-order checks with the same details as their previous order. The customer has the option to adjust details including names, address, check number, and additional imprint information if necessary before submitting.
- The checks are then mailed directly to the customer
- If the customer’s information is not located, they will need to reach out to the branch or call center to complete their check order