The Send Us a Message feature allows customers to send a message in for assistance or follow up service. Generally, these are less urgent issues or requests that come in after hours/on weekends. These messages go directly to the Centennial Bank Resource Center where they review the request and reach back out to the customer as soon as possible.
The easiest way for the customer to find the “Send Us a Message” area is by following the instructions below:
- Open the home screen of My100bank.com or Happybank.com
- Locate the “Help Center” tab at the top of the screen
- My100bank.com does not have a drop-down option, only the Help Center button
- Happybank.com has a drop down under Help Center but the customer does not have to use it as either option provides the ability to “Send Us a Message”
- The customer will scroll down and find the area asking for Name, Phone Number/Email, and the details of their issue
- Finally, the customer submits the request and waits for a response