Did you know, you have the ability to receive alerts in the form of a text 1,2 or email for a variety of reasons? Common uses include low balance alerts and transaction alerts. To use this feature, you do have to be enrolled in online banking1.
To get started, log into your Centennial Bank online banking profile and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Profile” tab and select “Account Alerts”
- Complete verification of email and phone number under the “Account Alerts Delivery Methods” section
- Choose your options for the alerts
- Daily Alert options include – Balance Greater Than Amount, Balance Less Than Amount, CD Maturing, Insufficient Funds/OD Alert, Loan Payment Due, Loan Payment Past Due
- Immediate Alert options include – Balance Greater Than Amount, Balance Less Than Amount, Deposit Exceeds Amount, Negative Balance, Transaction Exceeds Amount
- Select Account
- Insert Amount
- Choose to receive alert via email or text
- Set alert by clicking the red flag
Current Alerts are shown below.
- You can receive an alert for every transaction by using this method:
- Immediate Alert > Transaction Exceeds Amount > Select Account > Amount: $0.00 > Text or Email, Set Alert
1 Certain transaction fees, limitations and requirements may apply. Refer to product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.
2 Centennial Bank does not charge you a fee for using Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier’s data and text message rates may apply.