Did you know you can save automatically with Save the Cents?
Once you meets all requirements, the enrollment is quick and simple.
- Centennial Personal Checking Account
- Centennial Personal Savings Account
- Centennial Debit Card
To enroll, log into your online banking profile on my100bank.com and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Services” tab where you will find an option for “Save the CENTS”.
- Here you will be able to choose which accounts you would like to use for Save the Cents.
- From there you will be able to complete the enrollment.
Enrollment takes a couple business days to complete. Once enrollment is complete, a daily transfer from checking to savings will begin. All transactions are held to the end of the day and the total amount is transferred from the checking to the savings account. Once you are enrolled, you will be able to see a Save the Cents Summary showing how much you have saved.
Centennial Bank personal checking account, personal savings account and debit card ^ required to enroll. Visit my100bank.com/save-the-cents for full details.
Certain transaction fees, limitations and requirements may apply. Refer to product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.– Replacement fees may apply. Must have Centennial checking account to receive debit card. See Bank for details.