Customers, employees and friends please note branch updates below and please use extreme caution if traveling. If your normal banking routine becomes interrupted please know Centennial Bank is here for you. ATM’s and/or ITM’s (Interactive Teller machines) are available for access in the event of an emergency.
Employees effected by inclement weather, evacuations etc. please remember to follow our CEN-SAFE procedures and check-in with your supervisor every 24 hours if you are capable. The check-in number is (833) CEN-SAFE.
Online banking1 as well as the Mobile App1,2 are accessible online should you need to check your balance, transfer funds or pay a bill.
The Customer Care Center is open Monday-Friday from 7am CT to 7pm CT and Saturday 8am CT to 2pm CT. See “Get in Touch” section below for phone number or use the web form to be contacted by us if you prefer.
Access to live tellers is available through our ITM’s where available Monday-Saturday from 7am ET to 7pm ET.
Branch Operation Update Branches listed below will be CLOSED September 27, 2022 »
4600 W Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
Customer Care Center
- The mobile app¹ is also a great way to track your balance(s) while on the go. Use the links below to download our mobile app if you have a compatible device.
- Centennial Bank customers may use any Publix® ATMs surcharge free.
- Beware of fraudulent transactions during disasters as thieves take advantage of disaster victims
How to Get Started:
- Before using Mobile Banking, you must enroll your accounts in Online Banking. This can be done using our Self-Enrollment tool.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions for details about Mobile Banking features and usage.
1Certain transaction fees, limitations and restrictions may apply. Please refer to product terms and conditions or see Bank for details.
2Bank does not charge you a fee for using Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier’s data and text message rates may apply.